Harmony Stone Gallery Natural Stone Pavers Range Includes:
Natural Stone walls and flooring adds a stunning unique feature to any home. Natural stone is a beautiful addition, however, as a natural stone product, they are less uniform in colour and pattern, and require more planning for use and installation. Natural Stone is the only material that improves with age, it lasts a lifetime and its natural variation adds character. It is hard-wearing, very practical and gains its own patina over time and will enhance the value of your home.
The largest source of natural stones is mountains, riverbeds and sea. Each type of natural stone has unique characteristics that make them harder or softer. Depending on your application, there are some design preferences of some type over another, and things to consider would be the density, porosity, permeability and absorption of the stone. Harmony Stone will supply high-quality Natural Stone Tiles and Pavers at the very best prices and provide an outstanding level of service.
- Natural stone tiles come in many styles and can suit both a traditional and contemporary setting.
- It is a very adaptable material and many options are available depending on your usage.
- Ideal for hallways, kitchens, dining rooms, conservatories and bathrooms and increasingly being used in living areas and bedrooms.
- Stone goes well with other natural materials such as wood and works particularly well with underfloor heating, as the stone retains the heat.
- Natural stone tiles are unique as every tile is a one-off and this look cannot be recreated by man-made material. Fossils, shells and crystal veins are all marks of authenticity.
6 Sub Categories
Travertine pavers have a natural way of adding opulence to an area. The blend of earthy colours and individual patterning create an artwork in each tile. The strength and durability of Travertine pavers only add even greater appeal next to ...
Limestone has been at the forefront of high quality architecture and design for thousands of years, from the Parthenon in Athens to the Giza pyramids. The warm tones of limestone help create an impressive old-world antique look combined with a ...
Marble pavers for flooring or walling can be an easy, classic way of adding luxury to any space. The use of marble brings sophistication to an area and creates a feeling of class and space. Popular uses for marble paving ...
Basalt pavers, otherwise known as Bluestone pavers have long been a choice for interior and exterior designers for the class and timeless elegance that it brings to any decoration. Basalt is sourced from volcanic rock, making it a dense natural ...
Sandstone has been a leading choice for design and landscaping for many years due to their rich, natural and earthy appeal. Sandstone was traditionally used for its elegance in fine sculpture and architecture, making them an ideal building stone or ...
Granite pavers have the ability of bringing luxury and grandeur to any space that few other materials can match. A timeless natural stone, Granite pavers often become a focal point of any room. The only thing that contests the beauty ...